More than 25 years experienced senior professional, with extensive exposures in managing supply chain, strategic planning, business development & marketing, both local & multi-national companies. Successfully implemented complex management initiatives & start-ups. Contributed to professions & government thru non-profit organisation.
Entities/Brands: Philips, Amcol, Sony, Motorola /NEC /Nokia, Enseval, LippoShop, Mayne /Linfox, Matahari /Hypermart /Foodmart /Boston, Danone/Aqua.
Positions: Manager, General Manager, COO – Senior Vice President, Director.
He is the Founder & 1st President of Asosiasi Logistik Indonesia (ALI) – a Supply Chain & Logistics Professional Association, and the Founder & Lecturer of Sembada Pratama – the 1st School of Supply Chain & Logistics in Indonesia. He is now the Technical Adviser at a Logistics Service Provider company, the Partner & Principal Consultant at a Supply Chain Consulting company, and the CEO & Corporate Strategic Coach at Vanaya Institute.
- Corporate & Executive Strategic Planning for executives and leaders in various industries, e.g. logistics services, fast moving consumer goods, consumer electronics, banking, retail, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, etc
- The 1st Supply Chain Coach in Indonesia,
- > 25 years experienced senior executives, with extensive exposures in managing supply chain & logistics, strategic planning, business development & marketing, both multinational & reputable local companies.
- Supply Chain Director at Danone Aqua
- Founder & Lecturer at Sembada Pratama school
- Founder & 1st President Indonesian Logistics Association
- Chief Executive Officer at Vanaya Institute,
- Technical Adviser at a Logistics Service Provider company,
- Partner & Principal Consultant at a Consulting company.
- MBA – Monash University,
- MM – IPMI International Business School,
- Bachelor (Ir.) – ITB Engineering Physics
- Business & Wealth Coaching,
- Logistics Service Provider,
- Supply Chain & Logistics Consulting,