Anita is an internal coach and auditor in a pharmaceutical company with more than 30 years of professional experience in pharmaceutical, international trade, insurance and construction. Finishing her graduate program in from La Salle International Design School and Master degree in Business Administration from Middlesex University London, England makes her has an exelllence International Business and Professional Exposure.
She is continuing to develop deeper coaching skills to be implemented in creating more effective and transformative leaders in her company. Now she is a corporate coach from Vanaya Institute Business & Wealth Coaching.
- Corporate & Executive Performance Booster For executives and corporate leaders in health industry, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, education, etc
- >30 years of senior professional experience in pharmaceutical, international trade, insurance, and construction in different countries, with extensive exposure to international business and investment.
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Mestika Farma
- Personal Investor in various investment tools
- MBA - Middlesex University, London
- Bachelor - La Salle International Design School